Date: Monday November 20, 2017
Winners from the ARPA ACT / ARPA National Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards
On Friday 17 November, the joint ARPA ACT / ARPA National Excellence in Workplace Rehabilitation Awards were held in Canberra at The Boathouse.
The night was an outstanding success with approximately 100 industry professionals, partners and sponsors attending this very important event.
The winners from the ACT awards were:
- Best New Starter Award - Elly Cooke, Rehabilitation Services
- Outstanding Consultant Award - Jenny Woodhouse, The Rehabilitation Specialists
- Outstanding Achievement in RTW Award - Kirsten Derriman, The Rehabilitation Specialists
- Exceptional Leadership Award - Ciaran Raymont, Rehabilitation Services.
The winners from the inaugural ARPA National Awards were:
- Innovation in RTW Award - David Brentnall, Axis Rehabilitation, QUEENSLAND
- Outstanding Consultant Award - Brent Weeks, AMS Consulting, VICTORIA
- Outstanding Achievement in RTW Award - Frank Imbesi, AMS Consulting, VICTORIA
- Exceptional Leadership Award - Derick Borean, Altius Group, NEW SOUTH WALES
- President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Industry - Rob Gordon, Work Health Group, WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Congratulations to all winners and finalists!
And special thanks go to our very generous sponsors, as without their support ARPA would not be able to put on these types of events:
- Capital Physiotherapy
- Promising Potential
- Active Recovery
- Austbrokers Countrywide
- Chameleon Software
- Gallagher Bassett Services.
?Further photos from the event will be uploaded soon.